Privacy & Cookies
Aquablu B.V. respects the privacy of its website visitors, app users and user system, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data.
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way. Aquablu will store the details and information that the Customer provides to Aquablu carefully and confidentially. In doing so, Aquablu complies with the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/AVG) and other relevant legislation.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 1 – Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: “Website”) www.aquablu.com.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Aquablu B.V.,
established at ‘s Gravendamseweg 53, 2215TC Voorhout, The Netherlands,
Chamber of Commerce number: 27120461.
- Personal Data: the GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number, location data or online identifier, reflecting changes in technology and the way organisations collect information about people.
- Data Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated resources.
Article 2 – Access to the website
- Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
- For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors;
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette;
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet;
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by Aquablu B.V. and (an) external processor(s).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
- Aquablu processes Personal Data as part of processing the purchase of the Customer . These Personal Data consist of the name and address data, contact data and cookies or IP-addresses.
- As soon as the Customer has voluntarily given his / her data in person or through the website, he/she thereby authorizes the processing of the Personal Data in the context of the execution of the agreement.
- Aquablu collects the Personal Data in the following way:
- Data collection via the internet such as placing an order, questionnaires, cookies, applying for the newsletter or a brochure, filling in a contact form, uploading reviews or using social media;
- Written data via post or filled in question forms;
- Personal interviews where information is being recorded or entered;
- Telephone interviews with data being recorded or entered.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
- The person concerned has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw his permission to process his Personal Data, unless this makes execution of the agreement impossible, makes it impossible to carry out a public task, or is not possible due to medical necessity, subject to the legal obligations. Or other situations in which removal of personal data can’t reasonably be expected from Aquablu.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention and security
- The storage period of the Personal Data will only be for the duration that is necessary to realize the purposes, unless a legal basis indicates a different term by which Aquablu is obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period.
- Aquablu takes precautions to protect the Personal Data and will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed and to protect the Personal Data at an appropriate level of security.
- Aquablu will in any event take appropriate measures to prevent destruction, any form of unlawful processing or unauthorized distribution and access to the Personal Data.
Article 11 – Transfer to third parties
- Aquablu will not provide Personal Data of Data Subjects to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or the delivery of goods and / or services or if this occurs on the basis of (compliance with) a legal obligation.
- If any data is transferred to third parties, Aquablu and those third parties have committed to a processing agreement.
Article 12 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: like a session and login cookies to collect session and login Information.
– Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
– Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant
advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website: Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post
Article 13 – Imagery and products offered
- You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our
Article 14 Interpretation, translation
Article 15 – Applicable Law
- These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 16 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact support email@example.com.