Applicability of the warranty
- The applicability of this warranty is for both consumers and companies.
- This warranty applies to all Products as sold by Aquablu, specifically being the Aquablu One, Pro & Refill.
- This warranty only applies to correctly installed Products in accordance with installation instructions of Aquablu.
- The warranty period for the other party acting as a Company lasts a maximum of 12 months from the date of correct installation and only if the Product is installed within 3 months after delivery.
- The warranty period for the other party when acting as a Consumer lasts a maximum of 24 months from the date of correct installation.
- The other party either company or consumer will report any claims regarding defects, damage or non-conformity of the Products that can reasonably be determined upon inspection of the Products in writing to Aquablu within 14 working days of receipt of the Products at the user’s location. Users will notify Aquablu of all other claims in writing within six months of the date of delivery.
- Aquablu guarantees that the Products do not contain any serious defects at the time of delivery. Aquablu makes no other warranties, implied or express, with respect to the Products.
- Aquablu guarantees that the delivered goods comply with the agreement. Aquablu also guarantees that the delivered goods meet the usual requirements and standards that can reasonably be set and that the goods possess those properties that, taking all circumstances into account, are necessary for normal use.
- If the delivered item is produced by a third party, the warranty provided by this third party applies, unless stated otherwise.
- Adding to the correction of defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, and subject to exclusions mentioned in this statement, Aquablu agrees to correct the cost of repair of parts and labour. Any parts replaced during the repair will become the property of Aquablu. If in the opinion of Aquablu, the Product is beyond economic repair, Aquablu reserves the right to provide customers with a new Product of equivalent specification. If Aquablu replaces the Product, the warranty will become invalid.
- Any form of guarantee will lapse if a defect has arisen as a result of incompetent use or lack of care, or if it is the result of changes that the Other Party or third parties have made to the delivered goods. Nor is Aquablu liable for any damage that may arise as a result of these defects. More specifically when the Product is installed where the mains water pressure is greater than 3.5 bar and a pressure regulating valve has not been used and/or the Product is installed where the mains water pressure is less than 1.5 bar and a pressure boost pump has not been used.
- Aquablu will not accept claims that are not made in accordance with the requirements set out in this article and within the time limits referred to in this article. Aquablu will reject any warranty claim and its complementary costs in the case of:
- If Aquablu is responsible for the non-conformity or damage to the Product, Aquablu will, at its option, repair the Products, replace them with new Products or return the purchase price for the Products to the user.
- If the user claims that the Product is non-compliant or damaged, the user will immediately return the Product to Aquablu for inspection by Aquablu. Any collection charges will be for the account of the other party.
- When the warranty period has expired, all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and call-out costs, are for the account of the Other Party.
1. Contact authorized dealer
Contact your authorized Aquablu dealer by whom you have purchased the product.
2. Proof of purchase
3. CAN number
4. Resolving the issue
Aquablu assumes no warranty liability in connection with Aquablu water purifier systems other than specified herein. This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Aquablu does not authorize any person or representative to assume for us any other obligations on the sale of an Aquablu water purifier system.
Aquablu shall not be liable for loss of goods, loss of use, or any special, indirect, or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses except for liability that Aquablu is not allowed to exclude by law. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from country to country, state to state or province to province. The laws of some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of certain rights or remedies provided by such laws.
As this Warranty is subject to such laws, some of the limitations or restrictions contained in this Warranty may not apply to you. The provisions of this Warranty are in addition to and not a modification of or subtraction from the statutory warranties contained in country, state or provincial laws. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.